Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
- This website is operated by DomonoVapes. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to DV.
- By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Our website offers a range of products. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
- We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
- i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
- ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
- iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
- iv) There is a system or procurement failure
- v) You have failed our customer validation checks
- When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
- Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
- Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
- We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
- During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
- If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
- Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, you will receive a full refund.
Denial of responsibility:
- We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
- Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
- Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.